Milito reveals Barca dream

Gabriel Milito claims it is a dream come true to play for Barcelona after arriving at the Camp Nou to put the finishing touches to his move from Real Zaragoza.

The Argentina international arrived in the Catalan capital following last weekend's Copa America final and admitted he can't wait to be playing alongside the likes of Ronaldinho, Thierry Henry and Carles Puyol. Barca paid a reported £12million to land the 26-year-old central defender.

"The people who are with me have always known the number one option for me was Barca," said Milito. "I am very content because I have dreamed of this possibility for a long time. I feel that I am in the best moment of my career at a footballing level after four years at Zaragoza. I feel ready. The truth is that it is a privilege to be here at this moment, sharing a team with all these players, because I think that Barcelona at this point is the best team in the world."

No comments: